Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

I need your help pls!

Status
Not open for further replies.

chadzz

i am an elctronics student and we are ask to build a project about microcontrollers and we are to use a AT89S51 or AT89C51...
and i dont know what to do... can anyone pls give me an idea or prefferably give me a project design... any project would do fine... pls anyone with a good heart help me.... you can email me at exodia0515@yahoo.com or reply here

actually i do not know what you mean by asm, but i would like to have a little about robotics.. can u help me with that... or do you know or have any project that you can share with me...

Microcontrollers need to be programed. Their native language is called assembly and its pretty much specific to each micro. I would think the instructor would explain all this. The alternatives to asm is high level languages like basic,pascaL. and c.

Last edited:
yes thank ou for the info that i almost forgot.... but i was thinking that if you could help me... do you know or have a project that might help me... i was thinking maybe "obstacle avoiding robot" or anything like it or much better... hope u can give or help me...

The best advice I can give you is to keep it simple. Dont bite off more than you can chew.:)
The robot you describe will need to control stepper motors (see PWM- pulse width modulation) for locomotion, and at the simplest, switches to indicate contact with an object. Read the data sheet for the micro tp get an idea how to do all this.

Swell tynx for that... i have an idea.. of building a saucer using a fan for it to fly... and another 4 small fans to move it forward, backward and sidewards.. each 4 fans have their own sensors that when it sense it is going to hit something it would automaticaly turns the fan on to blow itself away from the object of collision and when it sense nothing it will turn the fan off, just like the principle of "obstacle avoiding robot" but the thing is i am not use to make programms for AT89S51 and AT89C51........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back