Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

I need ur help ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

bashekmagroh

hi guys...
I'm a diploma student and am doin my final project ....
i face a problem with the connection of (trimpot) and i need ur help on it ...
i will post the pic of the circuit diagram and i want from u guys how is the proper connection of this trimpot and how i should connect it with the other components .....
this is the Trimpot
**broken link removed**

and this is part of the circuit ...

**broken link removed**

thank u

whats trimpot?

the symbol says potentiometer so must be some kind of trimmer resistor?

sorry when i should be running a google search

blueroomelectronics
--------------------
actually this is the first time i deal with symbol like this ...so am really confuse about the connection ...am doing telecommunication and electronics ...and am attending in a college in malaysia ... thank u ..

whats trimpot?

the symbol says potentiometer so must be some kind of trimmer resistor?

sorry when i should be running a google search

Trimpot is short for 'trimming potentiometer' usually adjusted using a scewdriver.

blueroomelectronics
--------------------
actually this is the first time i deal with symbol like this ...so am really confuse about the connection ...am doing telecommunication and electronics ...and am attending in a college in malaysia ... thank u ..

hi,
Connect this way.

Attachments

• AAesp02.gif
    AAesp02.gif
    25.5 KB · Views: 105
blueroomelectronics
----------------------
hey dude ... am still in diploma... witch mean 2nd year in degree...
any way people like me didn't reach the level that u r in ...
peace

the picture on the side=clue

can't believe that someone looking at the schematic then the diagrahm on the side of the part can't figure out how to wire it up??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back