Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

I need to make water pump controller

Status
Not open for further replies.
Assuming that this is a school project...it will be a interesting to see if ibrahh205 comes back for a detailed explanation to the circuit operation. ;)

ken

I will do this when i complate the project , it will be supported by pictures , this will be as soon as possible .

ibrahh2005

Until now the project has not been complated , if any one have any information just submit it .

circuit

is this enough???

Attachments

• pump simple..png
    pump simple..png
    5.5 KB · Views: 177
for now there is no real information i need more and more
The world is not enough.

i need a complate diagram for the circuit and the name of the component
pls any have any information about this project just submit it here
Search google for SR-latch and BJT transistor theory. I suspect That is wow you're supposed to solve your homework.

Read the chapter "Transistor as switch" in your book (you do have a book to read, right?). Or else - just search for it on the web, you'll find it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back