Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

I need to build a "decoder project"

Status
Not open for further replies.

el_prof

Hi to everybody!

Can anyone help me to build a simple decoder(in input to have binary, output to have led) ...! I have this for projekt!

Take a 74HS562 chip, connect the E to +5V and then CS=0V. Connect a few BJTs (IMPORTANT, MUST BE PNP) with a 4 resistor bias so that its operating at a Q(5.7ma, 4.5V). Then extract your output for your led on the emitter side of those transistors

Easy eh ?

No ? maybe you want to be specific with what you are actually looking for than i need help with a decoder.

if the circuit above actually does something worth while, i get credit. if it burns blows up in your face, it wasnt mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back