Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

I need the datasheets for a number of parts as follows:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cryptoman

Following are some parts that I could not find the datasheets for at all. If you could kindly help me out, I would be grateful.

SFC 2741DC (FYI this is probably an OPAMP)
TDB 0555DP 142
ML 741 CP
34007PC
TDA 2760
TCA 7500 DS09 271
332AJ
332CJ
TAA4761A
TDA 2750
709 DC
723 CJ
MN6027B
TDA2790
TDA2771
TAA2761A
NEC R62 C741C 249
HML 039 7920
CDP1802CE
SC44074PK (Motorola part)
SN72741N (TI part)

Thank you all for your assistance !

What? dont google work for you?

Try ........... datasheetcatalog.com ............its free, just leave out any dashes and spaces in the part number.

Or as you know some of the manufactors try searching their own web sites.

Its just as easy for you to do the searching as one of us.

What you cant find data on then come back with a smaller list and someone might help you.

Hi SABorn,

Thank you for your suggestions. For your information, I normally use the following to search for datasheets.

www.chinaicmart.com
www.alldatasheet.com
www.seekic.com

If the part is there, I normally get to what I need in the first 10 hits on Google. However, the parts that I have listed are the ones that I could not find by conventional means. You do get some links tyhat seem to list a datasheet but if you click on them, you are taken for a grand tour of useless links on the net. That is the reason why I decided to call for help on this forum (i.e. I did not put that list because I was too lazy to look for them myself or because I just could not be bothered...). Datasheet for those parts are simply hard to get obviously. Maybe some fellow professionals/hobbyists have the information that I am after.

Also, I am doing my personal search on those items in the meantime and will share the information I find in this forum in case someone else is having the same trouble as myself.

Anyways, after having clarified a few points on my post, I hope the help is out there somewhere...

My post got lost I had more of them.

The 1802 is Cosmac 1802 processor. A really neat processor of it's time that passed the program counter to do branching. See: **broken link removed**

The 322; Try the LM322

The 709, try uA709 which is an op amp.

The 723, shoud be a voltage regulator, the LM723 and uA723

The ML 741 should be a 741 op amp, LM741

Try searching without prefixes, as the prefix usually denotes the manufacturer. You could also try www.nteinc.com to see if you get a substitute part hit.

Hi KeepItSimpleStupid.

The 1802 sounds very interesting indeed. I would not mind having a look at its datasheet and attempting to write code for it myself purely out of curiosity. As someone with proper hands on experience with the device, can you give some pointers to how I should go about this? Is this device too old to get hold of the required datasheet and the programmer's guide?

Thanks

From here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/COSMAC_ELF you can find the datasheets etc. in the external links.

I may have not used the ELF, but I think I did. the way the system worked was you had a programming board and a processor board. The programming board had a LED display and Keypad and ways to dingle-step the program. There was a programming option, so you could take away the programming board and the processor board would run by itself.

I had trouble, or didn't wait long enough to download the user's manual. Long .pdf files won't load directly with an embedded browser link with my computer/software. Acrobat 9 chokes when you touch the page before it's done loading.

From here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/COSMAC_ELF you can find the datasheets etc. in the external links.

I may have not used the ELF, but I think I did. the way the system worked was you had a programming board and a processor board. The programming board had a LED display and Keypad and ways to dingle-step the program. There was a programming option, so you could take away the programming board and the processor board would run by itself.

I had trouble, or didn't wait long enough to download the user's manual. Long .pdf files won't load directly with an embedded browser link with my computer/software. Acrobat 9 chokes when you touch the page before it's done loading.

I know of a guy who created an ELF emulator in javascript (complete with graphics that look like a circuit board):

http://www.donnelly-house.net/programming/cdp1802/simelf/

He's working on a conversion of it to QB64:

**broken link removed**

He's basically got the emulator working - he's just wanting to integrate his graphics with the emulator (I personally like the "text-mode" version he has already working)...

:)

I found the following link on COSMAC ELF, which includes all the information a programmer needs in order to crack on with 1802 development. It includes datasheets, programming tutorial and much more !

**broken link removed**

I find the above link very useful and wanted to share it with fellow interested parties.

I remember the CDP1802 COSMAC ELF from RCA. Never owned it or used it, but it may be in one of my magazine projects from years past.
In school, I used the Apple II+ computer ( 1982-1983), and in 1988 I wrote a magazine inventory program ( 1.6K) with my own Apple II+ computer - still have them.
I have a few of those ICs listed in the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back