Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

I need some Software... Plese

Status
Not open for further replies.

Someone Electro

Are there any free electronic simulators out there?

It can be a Demo as long it has:
-No simulation limitations
-It can have the save and print disabeld or a expire date

Multisim from electronics workbench is OK, try **broken link removed**. It has simulations limitations, I'm afraid, as in number of components you can add, but you are still allowed quite a lot, so it's OK up to medium sized projects. There is also no save on the demo.

Hope This Helps
Jon

There are a couple different versions of spice that are available for free. The berkely spice works well. I use one called ng-spice (or something like that) that works well.

Someone Electro said:
Are there any free electronic simulators out there?

It can be a Demo as long it has:
-No simulation limitations
-It can have the save and print disabeld or a expire date

Try this S/W, Circuit Maker 6.0, student edition.
You may use google to search about it.

Weel i like the "Circuit Maker 6".

The "Multisim" from Electronic Workbench is realy for profesionals(thats what im not)(its streangly low limited)

Someone Electro said:
Weel i like the "Circuit Maker 6"...

You are welcom, :wink: anytime.

hi,
i'm really sorry, i've spend the last hour trying to send you the programs, but it didn't work. firemail made a problem, and i also couldn't add the *.zip as an attachement in here (think it's too big).
just look out for 'locad for windows' and 'crocodile clips' @ kazaa .
sankt-seibel

I codunt find that LOCAD! :?

And i curently use crocodile tehnology!

PS:

I found how to save circuits in the "Circuit Maker 6 student edition"!!!

Wean it asks you to save the circuit becose it has ben modified just click yes AND THE SUCER SAVES!!! :twisted:

kinjalgp said:
Try B2Spice. www.beigbag.com
Lite version is free and has many parts in its library.

or TinaPro Lite
ww.tina.com
That should be www.beigebag.com

As a general principle, when you post a URL, you should test it by previewing and clicking on the link to be certain that what you have posted actually works.

I was testing that and in the mean time you posted the currected link :)

kinjalgp said:
I was testing that and in the mean time you posted the currected link :)
Sorry - no offense intended. The advice still stands for posters in general.

You could try Orcad's Capture Lite. NO LIMITATIONS in terms of simulation or whatever. I dunno from where you could get it, but I have it because of my textbook: it was inside it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back