Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

i need help with my very -very small project...

Status
Not open for further replies.
thenkx for all your reply on this project,, hello frends.... this project did not worked ...i am working on some thing new and it is half done......but i am stuck now...please help

thenkx for all your reply on this project,, hello frends.... this project did not worked ...i am working on some thing new and it is half done......but i am stuck now...please help..............

thenkx for all your reply on this project,, hello frends.... this project did not worked ...i am working on some thing new and it is half done......but i am stuck now...please help..,,..

thenkx for all your reply on this project,, hello frends.... this project did not worked ...i am working on some thing new and it is half done......but i am stuck now...please help,...

thenkx for all your reply on this project,, hello frends.... this project did not worked ...i am working on some thing new and it is half done......but i am stuck now...please help../.

thenkx for all your reply on this project,, this project did not worked ...i am working on some thing new and it is half done......but i am stuck now...please help..,./

my new project is connecting the PS2' controller to the computer.......

i had done half work on that .... all the push button on that controller is working....
but i am playing the game called condition-zero by that controller ..and that game needs a mouse kind of controller to control the gun pointer so...

i want to know that is there any way that i can connect the stick ( of that ps2 controller) to the computer mouse ..so i can move the gun pointer without the mouse.....

i have a idea but i did not know that it will work or not... what i think is that ..there are two switches (in the stick switch of the controller) like the volume control switch on any tape recorder. so i want to connect it to the IC on the mouse... so if i move the stick than the IC of a mouse will move the pointer on the computer.... can it be done??????

How many times did you have to post this within 15 minutes? I think it was already answered in your other thread on the exact same problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back