Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

i need help pls...for my design project

Status
Not open for further replies.

valerie

my project is about making an rf remote control for door locks....i do hope you can help me find an rf circuit for door lock applications..pls...your help will be gladly appreciated..... :cry:

electronic door lock

:D hi! are you still interested ibn this project? i believe looking for an rf remote control is not a problem, you can easily find them in ELECTRONIC ENTHUSIAST magazine which is published here in our country. i guess your problem is what to use as a lock driven by electronic system, right. i have seen this set up quite a long time and am not sure where it is now. from what i can recall, they used mechanical solinoids to lock and unlock. two solinoids where used, one to pushed the bolt to lock and the other one to unlock. i hope this can guide you to the right direction. :)

inquiry on electronics enthusiast

mozikluv do you have any idea on how i will get a subcription for electronic enthusiast magazine or where can i get it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back