Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

I need help please. it is due monday

Status
Not open for further replies.

koffijunior

i need to build a kind of LED tree to work as shown in the picture attached. to make it more interesting, i want to add an IR detector at the beginning and the end of the race. the one at the beginning will prevent a car to cheat, if a car starts before the green light, the red light at his side goes on. the one at the end will show which car cross the line first, then a servo motor will turn a flag to his side. all is controlled with an educational microcontroller board with a program in pbasic. am stuck with the circuit and the program of the ir detector for now. thanks

Attachments

• drag-racing-start-lights-BYX3NK.jpg
    drag-racing-start-lights-BYX3NK.jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 120
You already have a thread on this subject, one is enough.

Thread locked.

JimB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back