Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

I need help from who has experience Please URGENT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rdragon2008

I'm a new student in the electronics, However, I'm studying engineering of Electrical & Electronics and I'm in National Diploma2....

Actually my project is: (Hall Lighting System with Counter)

There are tow LDR sensor one for count up and one for count down
in addition to that I'll use pic16F628 and two 7segment display. when the counter start count 1 to 99 the light will ON & when the display is 0 the light should be Off....

The problem:

Are the components of the circuit completed? Or I need something else?

I have a problem with the programming of pic16F628 if any body can help me in the programme.

What is the circuit diagram of it in ISIS?

What is the program of the circuit in the microcontroller?

Please if anyone can help me in this!!!! And this is my E - mail:

Mixalmix2001 @ hotmail .com

I'm a new student in the electronics, However, I'm studying engineering of Electrical & Electronics and I'm in National Diploma2....

Actually my project is: (Hall Lighting System with Counter)

There are tow LDR sensor one for count up and one for count down
in addition to that I'll use pic16F628 and two 7segment display. when the counter start count 1 to 99 the light will ON & when the display is 0 the light should be Off....

The problem:
I have a problem with the programming of pic16F628 if any body can help me in the programme.
Please if anyone can help me in this!!!!
OK I'll have a look for your forward and i hope that i'll get the help!!

Hmm, Sounds like a school project.

If you know electronics then you know count up/down circuits, you are just replacing them with a microcontroller (see the data sheet for your chip).

It's obvious your sensors will be inputs, your display and light controller will be outputs, so you need to assign them a port bit and setup the controller accordingly (chip data sheet).

With your sensors placed apart from each other you can check to see what direction they get tripped in ( 1 then 2, or 2 then 1 ) and know direction and count up or down.

There are plenty of references to bits and pieces of code for parts of this along with the data sheet to get you going.

If you check thru the postings I believe this was asked here before (counting people going in/out of a room) so there should be info there also.

Good Luck..

Tank yoy binzer for your comment but:
as I said the problems are:

And I put this request because I don't have a good exsperience in programming of the pic
and Iwould be pleased if someone help me or will solve thoes problems for me.

Thank you for your co-operate

Tank yoy binzer for your comment but:
as I said the problems are:

And I put this request because I don't have a good exsperience in programming of the pic
and Iwould be pleased if someone help me or will solve thoes problems for me.

Thank you for your co-operate

If you are a student in electronics you should be able to figure out if you have what you need, people will help you along once you get started.
Did you search the forum here with the info I provided you?
Do you have a copy of the datasheet?
Do you have MPLAB and it's documentation?
Did you sketch out a schematic or program flow diagram?
Did you figure out what language you will use to program (assembler, C, Basic)?
These are starters for you. I am sure if you post back with this info you will be able to get more help.

I am by far not the smartest one here, but there is a lot of info posted here that will help you understand more about microcontrollers if you are willing to read ( I do when I get home from work most days ), there are also many interesting links to projects others have done that can give you idea's.
Mike.

I have MPLAB & I did skitch the schematic in ISIS but I'm not sure from the diagram!
And I know which language I need. I need it by asm .
In addition to that this is the circuit diagram link :

**broken link removed**

I have MPLAB & I did skitch the schematic in ISIS but I'm not sure from the diagram!
And I know which language I need. I need it by asm .
In addition to that this is the circuit diagram link :

**broken link removed**
Sorry, I can't read that page, can you post it here un-rar'd?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back