Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

i need communication graduated project,please help me

Status
Not open for further replies.

aliaa

I'm now gradute student so I strongly need a good project about electronics and communication(which I can apply it practically) for my graduating, I tried to search with google but ....I didn't really find a suitable project to be accepted by our professor

Any suggestions would be appreciable!

Thanks in advance!

You will find very intesresting projects by browsing the forums here. There are some very good threads on a lot of different subjects.

You might even try to search for more specific information using the search feature, available at the top of every page, under the Electro Tech Online logo above.

Good luck ;)

There are many good projects to be found in the Amateur Radio Handbook published by the ARRL. Many of these have you build various parts of radio equipment or accessory items suitable for radio communications and most include very good explanations of how they work. Should be very easy for a graduate student to make something work from all these good project ideas.

Project

Ha Ron We have a good book in the UK too..... Its called the Radio comunications hand book :lol: Just kidding ARRL have some very good books......

I remember the good old days of doing my electronics exams before the days of the internet.......we had to think for ourselves and did not have a place like this to come and ask somebody else to do the thinking for us.............. :shock:

I know your handbook well, and regret appearing to be a salesmen for the Americans, but either book is a better starting point than any web information I have seen. Your point about sources of info causes me to recall the old days when I was just starting out in electronics and I had so many projects I wanted to try but just couldn't understand them all. From magazines like Popular Electronics I was always tempted by HiFi projects and radio circuits. We didn't have computers back than and maybe just as well too. Why, I even remember how to use a slide rule, although I gave my last one away years ago. So speaking of projects, I'm a bit mystified how someone could be so far along in their electronics training as some of these young pups are and not have an idea of what they want to build. Seems like putting the cart before the horse to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back