Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

i need audio circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

magician

Hi

I search for 4.1 Or 2.1 or 5.1 speaker circuit

and i cant found it

maybe i found It here

i need It so much

and thanks

**broken link removed**

I think he is searching schematics for Creative (TM) Inspire 4.1
I doub't whether if you'll can get it anywhere on the web.

hamfile

yes i mean a schematic i can bulid

kinjalgp

i searching schematic for any 4.1 speaker

i dont mean Creative (TM) Inspire 4.1 only

but i want any schematic for any 4.1 sound system

I think this is just 5 amplified speakers. To get the real 2.1, 4.1, 5.1 or 6.1 sound experience, you will need to add a 4-channel sound card with a Dolby decoder to drive the speakers as descrete channels. The real trick is in the card - and I don't think Dolby will share their technology.

Here I found a simple schematic for surround sound decoding.
**broken link removed**

This is not real dolby decoder but simple filters which separate out low, high and mid frequencies from audio signal and separately feed individuals amplifiers. The dolby chip does the same thing but more precisely and with less distortion. All you need to construct is 5 separate power amplifiers and connect the output of this circuit to them. Remember that power of sub-woofer should be greater than that of the satellites.

gene

not all trick just in the card
nut i think the good sound system is depended on the card and the subwoofer quality .

kinjalgp

thank you very much Mr kinjalgp

but iam beginner in electronic circuits
and i want to understand something
are this schematic fit to be a good subwoofer
i can plug it on my computer
and hear a good sound i cant hear it from the normal speakers ?

Yes you can plug it into your computer sound card provided you have 4-outputs on it. If you construct it carefully , the sound quality will be good. You can compare it with dolby decoder since the job of both of them is same but you can't say that it is exactly same as a dolby decoder since there are many other things that chip performs. The above circuit performs only the basic filtering task.

But overall it will be a good hearing experience since separating audio frequencies and applying them to those speakers which are just made to reproduce them will create better effect than single speakers.

Mind that you have to construt 5 other power amps. to connect at the output of decoder circuit which will drive the speakers and sub-woofer.

thank you very very much Mr kinjalgp

i well try to construct it

but what a kind of power amps i can built it
and it be suitable for this circuit ?

and iam very sory if i was tiresome

For Satellites : **broken link removed** (you'll need two of them)
For Sub-woofer : **broken link removed**

There are many options that you can choose from. The power of sub-woofer should be around 3 times more than satellites. If you require lower power than this, then use the satellite amp. as sub-woofer amp. and get 6W amp. for satellites.

For more circuits : **broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back