Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

i need assistance plsssss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sleyk, Help me understand this...

If you are from Tunis (Arabic: تونس, Tūnis, situated on a large Mediterranean gulf--the Gulf of Tunis), the capital of the Tunisian Republic, how can you be in the Nigerian Navy (Nigeria, officially named the Federal Republic of Nigeria located in West Africa and shares land borders with the Republic of Benin in the west, Chad and Cameroon in the east, and Niger in the north)?

Is that because much of the pulse is refelected in the cable?

Yes that's one way of looking at it. The cable just appears to be one great capacitor which reduces the amplitude of the pulse but if you look at it like a transmission like it's being reflected.

I thought that people in Nigeria need inverters because their electricity is not reliable.

Nigeria and India are both third world countries (or 5th world?)

ah, audioguru, hello.

i have noticed the guy has stopped talking.
what kind of navy wants to detonate a bomb 500km away, and doesn't have people who can design detonators?

if i was in the navy, and i wanted to blow something up 500km away, i would use a missile.

maybe he's lying

Last edited:
He could be a terrorist!

I think the world would be a better place if the terrorists switched from making bombs to making happy meals.

And kill just as many people with food poisoning?

Not good.

I can't ignore this:

The offering in that picture lends a strong hint toward the ever-increasing waistlines wherever certain franchises are dominant.

There's a global witch-hunt against those who smoke and drink, upon whose consumable products require not only a tax, but also require legal age restrictions to apply, but this rubbish is targeted at everyone, not only those who can't/can't be bothered to cook properly, but is specifically aimed at the children.

"A free toy to accompany your child's lard-laden, over-priced 'happy-meal', sure you're giving them a treat....one they'll remember on the operating table!"

Pure crap!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back