Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

i need assistance plsssss

Status
Not open for further replies.

sleyk

hello every one pls i will appreciate if some one will help me out with this project.

I want to make a bluetooth transmitter and reciever for a timer denator,
i have benn with naval intelligence agency for a year now and i will like to get a higer post for developing a new thing all togerther by myself pls i really need an assistance for the schematic diagram both for the transmitter and for the reciever.

need assistance

"developing a new thing all togerther by myself pls i really need an assistance for the schematic diagram both for the transmitter and for the reciever."

:confused:

Stupid 419 scams drive me crazy.

stop that ok you might just think that everyone is the same, but not like me.
do u really take time to thin k that nigeria is a country where there are very large
populations in it. so for you concern i'm among the military so mind what you say ok. if you dont mind, we can go on reall pic so dont say such a thing to me again cos i hate that statement.

Last edited:
I wasn't saying you, I was referring to the 100s of scam emails I get a week from Nigeria (they also used to constantly Skype me so I stopped running Skype).

Sending detonator schematics around the net is not the best idea going. But since you want to design it yourself anyway have at it. Bluetooth is pretty short range for the most part, what sort of distance were you hoping for? What does your navy need with it?
Maybe the Somalian navy needs it and would copy the design for their pirate ships.
Maybe you're a 10yr old looking for a way to blow his hand off (you write like one, I wouldn't think any navy would approve of sms speak).
If it makes you feel better it doesn't matter where your from nobody in their right mind on the forums would help design a detonator.
So all in all bad idea.

Last edited:
good

ok man thank's a lot, well i will like to have a range of like at a frequen cy of 88-103Mhz well if you can help me with this, why dont you send it to m y mail bos instead of it been on this thread well not afraid af scam my id is princekingsley2009@yahoo.com hope to see your massage pls with the schematic diagrams.

Range as in distance not frequency, the frequencies you entered 88-103MHz are FM not Bluetooth.
Doesn't your naval academy have a course in electronics?
What's its intended purpose?
PS bad plan to post your email address as email-bots will start spamming you.

Last edited:
thank's pal

i think maybe we can have a little chat pls..
the range holds from 500km pls i will luv to have little conversation with you pls my id is princekingsley2009 cos i'm online now.

500km no way. Even radio stations generally don't broadcast that sort of distance.

PS you still haven't said what its for.

Last edited:
AM radio stations do.

FM can't because it only has a range of about 70 miles (about 45km).

Here ya go, just get real long wire...:p

**broken link removed**

Last edited:
Is this the same navy that lost two oil tankers? I wonder how that conversation went. "I thought you had it!" "No, I remember you had the keys last."

Last edited:
If the pluse is very short, lots of power could be wasted if the impedance of the load isn't matched to the transmission line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back