Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

I need a project idea! Plese

Status
Not open for further replies.

Someone Electro

I have a strong motor and i dont know that to do with it!

I mostly have motors to build them in lego machines.
But wen this motor starts the machine fals a part (so big power,speed and acceleration)

The only thin i built with this motor is a plastic driler
(with a screw top for the dril that hets up becose of the traction and melts thru)

PS:
It has to have a batery power suply!A transformer can't give enogh curent

The motor is from a batery powerd vacum clener.
Batery: 6 V Ni-Cd(the motor drain's it quite fast)
Its surtenly draining more than 1 A

Build a really fast RC! :D Well, maybe you could build something that acts like a transport. Maybe a remote controlled lawnmower, wheel barrow, or maybe one of those things that people lay on with wheels and work under cars, but motorized. (Like I've been thinking about a bit.) How about a remote controlled vacuum? I can see the ads already, "Have fun when you vacuum your house!" :lol: The possibilities are endless. :wink: If you don't like any of these, don't spare my feelings, shoot me down and I'll come up with some more ideas. 8)

You could always use it as some sort of generator to power small things like a radio, or... attach it to a armchair put an off-centred weight on the end feel those good vibrations.

I like the idea of a "Super fast RC car" but i wod have to put the weel directly on the motors axel(it can only be 1 driving weel).With the waight on one side(the motor).

O and i was thinking of a NC machine,it has perfect power. :)

PS:
Shel i show a picture of it?

Ok, two things. One, what's an NC Machine? :oops: And two, yeah, if you can show a picture of it, then do so because that will let me know what we're dealing with. :wink: And, I like pictures to tell me what I'm working with. :lol:

A NC machine is a machine with a drill that maces a model out of a block of steal,aliminium...

Mine wil be fo clay(not hard) or somting simaler

Down is a picture of the motor and his batery

Up is a pictute of the drill(is 1:1 ratio with the motor) and the plastic plate(a ruler)that has ben drild (it isnt a smoth hole)

PS:
The wires from the motor are 3-4 mm in diameter

Attachments

• Motor1.jpg
    Motor1.jpg
    343.4 KB · Views: 520
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back