Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

I need a little help...........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mthreesy

I'm trying to build this project that sound sensitve that will turn on a light or sound an alarm for. If anyone has any information on this I will be truly grateful. Please email me any documents or ideas. Mthreesy@aol.com

I'm just trying to build a circuit that has the capability to sense or interacts with the outside world(if you will). I chose sound because it is unique in a way. It can also be touch or anything else. Thanks

If Clap Switch is the thing you are looking for then I have posted a schematic at . Just have a look.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back