Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

I need a equivalent of an integrated circuit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozgur bey

Hi!
I am looking for intech 52467 7315H CGC41135 DUAL DE-MOD/FILTER integrated circuit. Is there anyone who assist me to find it or the equivalent one?
I am looking forward to your reply
thank you.

This IC seems to be difficult to find. It is possible that it is a custom design with no information available to the public. It would be helpful if you could provide a bit more information:
- do you seek to replace a damaged one? Or is this for new design?
- what product is this, what is the function of the product?
- can you provide a clear, closeup, photo of the IC on the board?

Ron

Hi! Thank you for your assist. I am going to answer your questions.
-Yes I seek to replace a damaged one. It is not a new design. But I need 10 pieces of it.
-It is a IC of a military test equipment. It is a tester of stabilization.
-I have some photos I can send you if you send me your email.

Thank you for your hellp
Hope to see you again.

Those are the photos. Is is a ic of textron tank stabilizatior device.
6yjndk.jpg

4GNlXY.jpg

POjMgb.jpg

Thank you for your help.

I would suggest that they are most probably 'in-house' numbers, which means they are meaningless except to the equipment manufacturer. The only source would be the manufacturer of the equipment, as a spare part - assuming any still exist?.

I wonder if that is a hybrid ceramic circuit, that is, not a monolithic semiconductor ic? Yes, after a quick google, I find Intech as a manufacturer of hybrids, USA. But likely many years ago.

Here is an example of one of their products:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/RGB-DAC-4T...398764?hash=item568dc09fec:g:Xq0AAOSwmfhX5qyQ

It appears that this board is fairly old, considering the technology that is visible.

Do you have an idea of what functionality is inside the ic?

Last edited:
Yeah, I think you are right. My guess is that the CGC41135 is the part number. I noticed in their other examples that the first few letters of the part number seems to be a code for the functionality. I wonder what CGC means?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back