I need a equivalent of an integrated circuit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozgur bey

Hi!
I am looking for intech 52467 7315H CGC41135 DUAL DE-MOD/FILTER integrated circuit. Is there anyone who assist me to find it or the equivalent one?
I am looking forward to your reply
thank you.

This IC seems to be difficult to find. It is possible that it is a custom design with no information available to the public. It would be helpful if you could provide a bit more information:
- do you seek to replace a damaged one? Or is this for new design?
- what product is this, what is the function of the product?
- can you provide a clear, closeup, photo of the IC on the board?

Ron

Hi! Thank you for your assist. I am going to answer your questions.
-Yes I seek to replace a damaged one. It is not a new design. But I need 10 pieces of it.
-It is a IC of a military test equipment. It is a tester of stabilization.
-I have some photos I can send you if you send me your email.

Thank you for your hellp
Hope to see you again.

I would suggest that they are most probably 'in-house' numbers, which means they are meaningless except to the equipment manufacturer. The only source would be the manufacturer of the equipment, as a spare part - assuming any still exist?.

Assuming it's important to get these units working?, you may have to reverse-engineer the design, and build a circuit to replace the IC.

I wonder if that is a hybrid ceramic circuit, that is, not a monolithic semiconductor ic? Yes, after a quick google, I find Intech as a manufacturer of hybrids, USA. But likely many years ago.

Here is an example of one of their products:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/RGB-DAC-4T...398764?hash=item568dc09fec:g:Xq0AAOSwmfhX5qyQ

It appears that this board is fairly old, considering the technology that is visible.

Do you have an idea of what functionality is inside the ic?

Last edited:
Yeah, I think you are right. My guess is that the CGC41135 is the part number. I noticed in their other examples that the first few letters of the part number seems to be a code for the functionality. I wonder what CGC means?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…