Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

I need a datasheet

Status
Not open for further replies.

riyantoro

Hi all
I wanna make an amplifier type AB
Anyone of you can help me please..
What kind of transistor should I use?
I have used BC 637 n BC 638 but i failed
Help me please..

Thanks
:lol:

Be more specific: need the output power (W), output (speaker) impedance (ohms) and the supply voltage....

Sebi said:
Be more specific: need the output power (W), output (speaker) impedance (ohms) and the supply voltage....

output speaker: 5W
impedance 8 Ohm
Vcc 12 Volt
Imean the power supply voltage is 12 Volt..

thanks for helping me..
:p

riyantoro said:
Sebi said:

output speaker: 5W
impedance 8 ohm
Vcc 12 Volt
Imean the power supply voltage is 12 Volt..

thanks for helping me..
:p

You can't get 5W into 8 ohms from 12V, unless you use a speaker coupling transformer, or a bridged amplifier (two amplifiers). Maximum power into 8 ohms off 12V is only about 2W for a normal single ended amplifier.

Oh, that's too complex man..
I'm still a beginner.. :p
Well, i'm so sorry coz i wanna make an Amplifier type AB not type A like you mean..

Then, i used a speaker with this specification:
8 Ohm 1/4 Watt, not 5 Watt
I still use 12 volt of Vcc

Here is a simple design based around a common LF351 opamp that will drive a small loudspeaker. The transistors act as current boosters for the opamp. The transistors you mention would also work as any other small NPN, PNP pair

The DC gain is 100 with the 3.9nF cap rolling off the gain at higher frequencies. Depending on what your input level will be you may need to have a potentiometer on the input to attenuate high input levels.

Attachments

• easyamp.gif
    easyamp.gif
    4 KB · Views: 1,244
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back