Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

I got an email from All About Circuits today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

gophert

Most Helpful Member
Some moderator suggested that I get banned because he didn't understand the joke in my last post. Now, they are using my email for their junk mail. I wonder if I am no longer banned?

Subject...
Hardware Security Vulnerabilities You Need to Know, The Statistical Nature of Noise Analysis, The Benefits and Drawbacks of 5G Antennas Plus More New

I got that email as well, it was in a semi-spam folder so I did not bother reading its contents. I'm sure it just went out to every email in their database.

Some moderator suggested that I get banned because he didn't understand the joke in my last post.
When was that?
HP has indicated your lack of presence last week, in this thread:

I got that email as well, it was in a semi-spam folder so I did not bother reading its contents. I'm sure it just went out to every email in their database.

Probably true, I just assumed that, since they needed to protect their other members from me that they would certainly want to protect their advertisers from me as well.

I for one miss you there. I have to argue with the Trumpers, Ayn Randers all by myself.

I for one miss you there. I have to argue with the Trumpers, Ayn Randers all by myself.

Keep fighting the good fight. Ask HP to PM me on ETO. I think she has an account here under a different username.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back