Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

I feel brave

Status
Not open for further replies.

InfiniteInsight

I've made the decision to apply myself and attempt to learn electronics. I have no prior knowledge other than a few beginners sites I've read a few years back.

I was never good at math so I always doubted my abilities to learn something like this. It always seemed overwhelming, I would never know where to start.

I just ordered my first starter kit from sparkfun to go along with their lectures. Does anyone here have any thoughts about them? Are they effective learning tools?

With a lot of effort, and hopefully a lot of community support if need be, I can conquer my inhibitions and learn this. I've wanted to since middle school (I'm 23 now).

Nice to meet you all. Lets learn together?

Thank you, I feel that I will probably be spending a lot of time here.

Lets see...Going to sparkfun now to find the links for you.

I will be following along with these lectures, which suggests getting this kit to follow along with. It seems each lecture has its own corresponding kit, which I wouldn't mind buying to accrue parts and knowledge.

Blue, I see you have a website. I am checking it out now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back