Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

I don't get e-mail notification any more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Willbe

Where you think the problem lie?
I already check my options. . .
Me unhappy.

I've noticed that I no longer get email notifications for PMs either. Not that it really matters since I log on fairly frequently anyway.

I'm not getting any Email notifications either.

I'm using Hotmail by the way.

Might change it to my own hosted Email address and see if it makes a difference.

Changed my email address this morning from my hotmail.com to mydomain.com which has aggressive spam filtering but will collect the messages in a spam folder.

The reply notification for this email has not appeared anywhere so I assume its broken at the forum end.

I also don't get e-mail notifications of replies and PMs anymore too.
I changed my profile a few days ago so I can see smilies and now a few other things are also different.

Thanks ElectroMaster,
I got an e-mail notification of your reply that you fixed it.

well I hope it works for me I've just given my hosting comapny a firing perhaps without just cause but they have admited to still having problems. to think they said that the emails would ALWAYS work over the transfere period although the websites might go offline, it was the eact oposite the websites were up most of the time and emails went dead for a week and still a backlog of issues

Mine seems to be working now, but I might have left some OPs in the lurch.
Thank you, Cyberbeings!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back