Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

i dnot know what it wrong....

Status
Not open for further replies.

bogdanfirst

i receive emails that tell me that i got reply on a topi that are from firday and today is tuesday, and i just got a message.
also i see my posts as new posts ....why?

I to have seen this many a times and I think its the script problem.

i solved one problem the delay one......
it was from my mai service...but still.after i post a message i see it like read but if i come later i see it as a not read message

Red or not read? "Back" is the question

I reckon I have marked odd subjects as "Watch This Topic For Replies" but not recieved any notification - maybe there is a bit of errant coding here.

I can "unmark" things to show as not read by using the browser's "Back" button, taking me to a previously visited page.
Could this be the cause of your observations :?:

yes, if you view some topics by clicking on the it and then on the back button you dont see them as read but after that if you view one and then click on the forum link to go back you will see the other ones as read too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back