Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

I bought a new phone at last

Status
Not open for further replies.

tvtech

Most Helpful Member
Hi all

Cheapest Nokia. Nokia 1
Web pages load quickly. Runs Android Go.

Bill and Melinda Gates sponsored the test on YouTube where Jerry tried to break it.True to form...it wouldn't. It's a Nokia

Loving it and getting used to it.

tvtech

Last edited:
I installed Excel...I'm and blown away that a cellphone can do this. I'm slowly crawling out of the the rock I've been living under for 13 years. I can't stop smiling.

My computer running XP is battling with everything on the web. It's 13 years old now. It was the best Acer had at the time. It still works but it's battling to load web pages and stuff cause browsers have stopped support for XP and Vista.

HTML 5 also a problem. Those days Flash was boss. Flash support going soon and HTML not working properly with XP. Anyway that's life. XP is still rock solid for everything except the Web. Business still relies heavily on it.

Ok thanks rjenk. I will look into it. Truth is I'm really enjoying this phone and all that it can do. I'm O_______O

I had a HP iPAQ in 2002. It was a great little machine. Needed a cellphone with IR to connect to the web though.

Anyway, I'm on the Nokia 1 now posting this and I'm smiling from ear to ear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back