Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

I am thinking about selling my Eagle license

Status
Not open for further replies.

Speakerguy

About a year ago I invested in Eagle v5. At the time Altium Designer was 12k+ and not realistic for me. I have now heard that Altium has dropped their price to 3995 and am considering switching (having a new job that pays a whole lot more than I used to make doesn't hurt either). My Eagle license is transferrable (I checked before I bought). I'm not sure I want to do the upgrade quite yet, but I am seriously thinking about it. I couldn't justify five figures for software when I was out of work but at the new price I am really considering it.

I paid 998USD for the full professional version of Eagle v5 schematic and layout (no autorouter). If anyone here is interested, let me know. You would get all original materials (CD, manual, documentation, certificate, etc). I don't really know of a market to sell this on either, so I hope this is OK to post here.

Last edited:
Hi Speakerguy,

I suppose you shouldn't have mentioned that version excludes an autorouter.

I prefer the autorouter to make "his" suggestions and go manual routing therafter.

Boncuk

The autorouter module can be purchased separately. Someone can buy the two modules I have for cheap and then buy the autorouter module directly from Cadsoft.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back