Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

I am no electrical or electronics person, need assistance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Deephouse

Have a Archer 273-066, 12V battery and a door bell button. It quite working, replaced the button and now I can't wire it to work. Help please

Photo, schematic, wiring sketch, link to the user manual - anything?

ak

That is not a simple piezo element. It has a transistor driver circuit built in. It can run on anything from 3 Vdc to 28 Vdc.

ak

i used one of those once as a reverse beeper on my Suburban. as easy as connecting to the reverse light, mounting it below the outside of the tail light, and gluing a piece of plastic wrap over the hole to keep it from filling with water. so, yes, it does work quite well from 12V.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back