Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

I am Curious is this Poseple see link, TV Descramble.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sgear

HI

I did fins this og the Internet

I it poseble to Descramble UHF and VHF signal,
with this plan

or do somone know good plan to build
I am Curious if this work

or is this only joke ?

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

This is possible. It is even legal to sell these descramblers in some states. It is the act of using this descrabler that is illegal. It's basicly stealing cable.

I'm not an expert on the subject, but I did some reading once. I do know that the cable companies have a few different signals that they use for cable TV. Therefore a different circuit is needed for the type of signal that is incomming. Also, at least in Arizona, the cable companies have a way to find out if someone is stealing cable TV. They're prosecuting people left and right around here.

My opinion, save yourself the time and energy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back