Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Human Like Robot!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

vispryal

Dear All,

I Want to build Robot which is human like. Performing in Minimum movements like human like Stability,Walking- Front,back,Side ways,Climb stairs,sit & get up.

In this process i want to know what are the minimum requirement that i need to satisfy technically.Pl Help ...

Thanks
manopryal@gmail.com

Yer kidding right?
Honda spent like 2 million dollars developing Asimo, and it's nothing more than a glorfied toy.

Check out Trossen Robotics. They sell a heap of small humanoid type robots, and they have a good forum there of people who already made their robot walk, dance and even fight. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back