Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Ht12e

Status
Not open for further replies.

shimah

anyone can help me? i just want to know how data from the HT12E can be sent to the RF module?i have already develop the project about ordering system for restaurant.I used HT12E to transmit the data from the keypad 15 button that connected to the D0,D1,D2 and D3 at HT12E. Which type of data will be sent?please help me...i need some help?

From what I recall, its an encoder. You have 12 address bits, which you can select. Consider that like your "password". And then you parrallel load your data to the 8 data pins, and then when you active the transmission enable pin (i think it was active low), it will serially output your data in its new encoded format out of Dout. That would then go to your RF module.

On the receiver side, you need to make sure that you have the same "password" selected. So, make sure that your address's match for both transmitter and receiver and you should get your originally data out (it could be backwards tho, not too sure).

I don't understand how the binary data can be sent trought the RF module?i have already develop the circuit..But it cannot work..i don't know why...

I don't understand how the binary data can be sent trought the RF module?i have already develop the circuit..But it cannot work..i don't know why...

your rf module most likely takes serial data, modulates it using whatever modulation method it uses and radiates it from your antenna. Thats in a nut shell how your rf module works. But the keyword/phrase here is "it takes serial data".

Now your decoder, how does it work ? It takes your data (D0-D7) and encodes it and then outputs SERIAL DATA.

See the connection ? So Dout (or whatever the serial out from your decoder is) gets connected to the data pin of your RF module.

Im not sure on the specifics of your rf module if you have to activate a transmission or anything, but serial data goes into your serial RF module.

i have the circuit that can shown the operation of my project..i want to show my circuit to get some advice..but i don't know how to put it..

i have some question about HT12D,I am using PIC16F628 and Rf module transmitter and HT12D as decoder for the rf module reciever,what serial data can i send to my RF module data transmitter that the HT12D can decode.I am using PICBASIC compiler....

tnx

I’m trying to make out an application with HT12E & HT12D. but my Tx doesn’t send the data out. HT12E IC has power ON active high pins for A0~A7 & AD8~AD11. but I cant get high at any of those pins. To send the data, the Data pin has to be made ’0′. Im using TWS434 & RWS 434 RF modules for communication. What values or Resistors are suitable to work between HT12E & HT12D. I’m using supply of 4.5VDC each for both TX & RX. Pls help me…….

Guys, could you be of help. I am building a voice controlled mobile base i.e. using a voice recognition system to automate two dc motors. my transmitter is directly connected to the voice recognition system. but I am getting overlapping sqaure waves from my encoder output when read on the oscilloscope. Infact, even when I do not have inputs going into the encoder i still get those overlapping square wave output. please if you have any solution to this problem, help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back