Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

HT12e and HT12d

Status
Not open for further replies.

gerrard

Thank you for replying.i am not confused ,but just dont understand how to connect together all the circuit in one product?

plz reply....i am attaching my product as well.

Thank You.

Attachments

• ht12e.doc
    93.5 KB · Views: 2,224
gerrard said:
Thank you for replying.i am not confused ,but just dont understand how to connect together all the circuit in one product?

First off you should reply in the same thread!, this is now a very confusing thread that doesn't have a beginning - anyone not having read the first part won't have a clue what you're talking about!.

The document you attched seems perfectly clear, I don't see your problem?, which is why I suspected you seemed rather confused about what you are trying to do?.

Please explain EXACTLY what you are trying to do, and where you are having a problem.

sorry sir...i am a new user. thats why i dont know how to reply in same message.

actually,i am doing a project which can control home appliances. i can control 4 electrical appliances and i can turn on/off it by an input from PC. INPUT .......ENCODER.........TRANSMITTER.........RECEIVER........DECODER..................APPLIANCES.

THIS IS HOW MY PRODUCT OVERVIEW.THERE ARE 18 PINS IN THE ENCODER ic.how am i going to connect the encoder with the transmitter circuit?

TQ for helping me sir.

gerrard said:
sorry sir...i am a new user. thats why i dont know how to reply in same message.

actually,i am doing a project which can control home appliances. i can control 4 electrical appliances and i can turn on/off it by an input from PC. INPUT .......ENCODER.........TRANSMITTER.........RECEIVER........DECODER..................APPLIANCES.

THIS IS HOW MY PRODUCT OVERVIEW.THERE ARE 18 PINS IN THE ENCODER ic.how am i going to connect the encoder with the transmitter circuit?

The HT12 isn't designed to accept input from a PC, but from a number of seperate switches - you would need to provide a number of switched outputs from the PC to duplicate this.

On the digram you posted you will notice that the HT12E has 4 input pins on the right, and the HT12D has 4 output pins on the right. The rest of the pins are address pins, both the transmitter and receiver need to have the same addresses set to work.

The Holtek datasheets give details of how to connect the transmit data switches so that TE is grounded when any of the four buttons are pressed. On the receiver the corresponding data line will be activated.

Also you will need to examine the data sheets for the "oscillator" setting resistor values, as the resistor values will be different for the transmiter and the decoder chip.

This will also vary depending on what voltage you are working from

Anyone can suggest me a circuit diagram for transmitter and receiver which i can use with HT12E and HT12D.

Can i use UHF transmitter and receiver circuit?

which is the best to use with these encoder and decoder?

you may consider the following circuit for ur transmitter and receiver which u can use with HT12E and HT12D.
this uses an ic A 434. USE THIS LINK
**broken link removed**

plz .....
i want to use ht12e & ht12d and RF module TX & RX , to transmitt 8 discrete digital data 4.3 volts OR 0.5 volts ...........
can these data be the input for the ht12e directly ???
ht12e has 4 input ...... how can i transmitt 8 input ???
can i use two one's ???
thank u so much sir .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back