Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Howdy

Status
Not open for further replies.

RogueCow

Hey guys, definitely glad i found a site like this :)

My names josh and i am a second year mechanical engineering student from Windsor Ontario.

Basically i came here becuase i want to be able to wire an L.E.D array (halo rings for my car) that fades 1 on, then the next one one, then the next one etc... And then the same thing when power is turned off.

As well, i really sucked at my electrical circuits class and wouldn't mind brushing up on the ideas and retaking it.

Google shot me over here to a fading on/off thread and it seemed like you guys know what you are doing, so i'm hoping i can figure something like this out :)

Look forward to the future,
Cheers and howdy-do

Hey guys, definitely glad i found a site like this :)

My names josh and i am a second year mechanical engineering student from Windsor Ontario.

Basically i came here becuase i want to be able to wire an L.E.D array (halo rings for my car) that fades 1 on, then the next one one, then the next one etc... And then the same thing when power is turned off.

As well, i really sucked at my electrical circuits class and wouldn't mind brushing up on the ideas and retaking it.

Google shot me over here to a fading on/off thread and it seemed like you guys know what you are doing, so i'm hoping i can figure something like this out :)

Look forward to the future,
Cheers and howdy-do

Hi, Josh. Welcome to ETO!
I hope you can find the answers you are looking for! :)
Der Strom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back