Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How would I turn a Male jack lead into a Bluetooth receiver to connect to a phone (the jack lead is coming out of a mains powered speaker)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are going to have to define this much, much better. Exactly what is your objective? The jack is coming out with audio? You want to run audio into a Bluetooth receiver? Makes no sense. Do you want to stream audio over Bluetooth and the source of the audio is a speaker jack?

Ron

So I have a pair of speakers that I plug into my phone and into a mains outlet, I would like to know how to make the speakers Bluetooth in the simplest way possible

Buy bluetooth audio receiver, such as these on ebay:

**broken link removed**

So I have a pair of speakers that I plug into my phone and into a mains outlet, I would like to know how to make the speakers Bluetooth in the simplest way possible
OK, knowing that I would do as suggested. A few years ago my brother handed these little units out a Christmas. For tiny units they really sound good. Rechargable built in battery. Short of a ready made module these things are easier bought than build.

No, you really do not want to place a LED in there across your audio. You can Google "Color Organ" for some LED effects with audio.

Ron

Ok thanks that’ll be way cooler, I’m putting the speakers in a shelf section of my desk and they will be flush with the outside so some lights will look good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back