Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how to work on RTOS using at89c51

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi,
i am very intrested in embedded systems, till now i did only port programming, i2c programming. i want to know about rtos, plz suggest me how to start doing this

My first suggestion is to forget about an RTOS on an AT89C51.
My second suggestion is to get the book by Jean LeBrosse on uCOS a microcomputer operating system. He suggests a 186 class embedded processor.

Hi dear frnds

Frnd it is possible to implement RTOS technology on microcontroller as well and i have developed a circuit which performs real time operation adn i have used PIC16F877A and 89C51 in this circuits

Frnd it is possible to implement RTOS technology on microcontroller as well and i have developed a circuit which performs real time operation adn i have used PIC16F877A and 89C51 in this circuits
Engr, you're answering a 3 year old thread. The original poster hasn't been here since July 2008. :p

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back