Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to use the barcode scanner with PIC microcontroller ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

BGAmodz

Hello everyone here .

Could you give me please some pieces of advice on how to interface the barcode reader with my PIC ????

Last edited:
You need to say the model of the barcode scanner and the PIC microcontroller that you are using. I have one barcode scanner here that uses serial (UART) interface, but other interfaces (I2C/SPI) are possibile too. And instead of posting the entire homework or project description on the forum, try to post only the relevant bits - that may attract more replies to your topic.

Thanks for the replay , i have wrote that so i can give a clear idea on the purpose of usage .
I will get back with the model of the scanner

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back