Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how to use a LCD screen from a broken mobile phone

Status
Not open for further replies.

nye

i recently bought a n95 off ebay, and it was fake..the seller gave me back my money and seems like the seller doesnt want the phone either.. i dismantled the phone...could anyone direct me or tell me how i can make use of the LCD screen for my own projects??and how to make use of the chips and ICs and make use of the camera LED flash..thanks:)

I'm afraid information on the N95 screen is sparse. As Gayan said, the simpler 3310/3510i screens have been hacked to death on the web and so are much easier to interface.

That said, its a lovely TFT screen! Hold onto it for now, and someone will interface it at some point. I'm planning on picking one up myself. It doesn't have that many connections so I suspect its a serial interface with a built in controller/ram. that means that it should be relatively easy to control it with a micro. If I happen to get one and start probing it, I'll let you know.

Blueteeth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back