How to program any MCU of ARM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sashvat

Hi guys,

I want to make a small drone from an ARM processor and I don't know how to upload code to it. I tried reading the MCU's data sheet and wasn't able to as it was too complex for me. I am just a beginner into this and don't know how to upload code to a MCU except for Atmel MCU's. All I know a specific circuit needs to be made to upload code.

So what are the parameters/general instructions needed to build this circuit for any ARM MCU to upload this code I have made? What components are required and how does this circuit work?

Thank you!

How have you "made" code for it when you appear to know nothing about the processor?

Mike.

How have you "made" code for it when you appear to know nothing about the processor?

Mike.
I meant to say, I am ready to code at any given point at time so I just need help in uploading it. The IDE and everything else is ready just need help with the circuit building.

I meant to say, I am ready to code at any given point at time so I just need help in uploading it. The IDE and everything else is ready just need help with the circuit building.
Also, I am not someone who's a novice/doesnt know anything in MCUs, just need help with this part

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…