Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to program any MCU of ARM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sashvat

Hi guys,

I want to make a small drone from an ARM processor and I don't know how to upload code to it. I tried reading the MCU's data sheet and wasn't able to as it was too complex for me. I am just a beginner into this and don't know how to upload code to a MCU except for Atmel MCU's. All I know a specific circuit needs to be made to upload code.

So what are the parameters/general instructions needed to build this circuit for any ARM MCU to upload this code I have made? What components are required and how does this circuit work?

Thank you!

How have you "made" code for it when you appear to know nothing about the processor?

Mike.

How have you "made" code for it when you appear to know nothing about the processor?

Mike.
I meant to say, I am ready to code at any given point at time so I just need help in uploading it. The IDE and everything else is ready just need help with the circuit building.

I meant to say, I am ready to code at any given point at time so I just need help in uploading it. The IDE and everything else is ready just need help with the circuit building.
Also, I am not someone who's a novice/doesnt know anything in MCUs, just need help with this part

You need something like a J-Link EDU.
is it this you are talking about? if yes how do I use it? Just plug it in and upload my code?

Attachments

• 8.08.91-2.png
    8.08.91-2.png
    100.6 KB · Views: 254
  • 1369-05.jpg
    1369-05.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 245
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back