Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to program a Pic chip?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jakeduke1

Can anyone tell me how to program a pic chip using probasic and epic programmer. Any one of these please! 16f877, 16f84a, 16f628, or a 16f627. Do you configure first then download the compile program. Or will Epic software put the configuration automatic. Please I don't have a clue? :?:

Re: wiring amd programming pic16f8777

jakeduke1 said:
:p I just started with a pic chip. I have pic probasic and epic programmer.
Can someone show me code and wiring diagram to blink one led please?

If you look at my tutorials at **broken link removed** I do just that, but using mainly a 16F628. However, I give details of 16F877 and 16F876 boards as well, and the only changes to the code required are very slight.

Need direction on how to program a pic chip

I appreciate the reply but I can't reach that website? Can anyone else help me please?

Re: Need direction on how to program a pic chip

jakeduke1 said:
I appreciate the reply but I can't reach that website? Can anyone else help me please?

Well the reply was almost 2 weeks ago!. My web forwarding service seems to have a problem since yesterday, try direct to it's present hosting at **broken link removed**.

How to program a pic chip

I want know how to program a pic chip using probasic and the epic programmer. I already bought this! Buying another programmer and downloading your software is only helping your business not my objective. Please don't reply if you don't want help and only want to make money! Please!

Re: How to program a pic chip

jakeduke1 said:
I want know how to program a pic chip using probasic and the epic programmer. I already bought this! Buying another programmer and downloading your software is only helping your business not my objective. Please don't reply if you don't want help and only want to make money! Please!

Don't jump to conclusions! - try reading before you open your mouth!.

I don't run a business!, I offer circuits for free, and my software is totally free!. How is this supposed to make me money?.

If you have bought a programmer, and bought PIC BASIC Pro, then simply use it! - if you can't use it, read the instructions!. If you can't read the instructions, ask for help where you bought it!.

Jake, if I may? Nigel, if I may?

I've seen Mr. Nigel Goodwin help hundreds of people out on this forum, for anything from TV's to PIC programming items. Never ONCE have I seen him try to promote his items in an advertising manner. As stated, his service is free. :D

Please try to have an empathic tone when you read replys from people who are merely trying to help. I'm not trying to cause mischief, just stating the facts from an objective point of view.
:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back