Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to operate rework station?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ferguson1951

Hello everybody.
I have this T-862++ rework station, brand n ew, have not used it yet.
I only have one thing to understand:
I heat the mobo with the IR rays but then I am supposed to let the IR lens cool down before I switch it off.
How do I do that?
Thanks a lot and best regards

I heat the mobo with the IR rays but then I am supposed to let the IR lens cool down before I switch it off.
How do I do that?

What does the user manual say about it?

JimB

Are you sure?

Non native myself, I always expected to have the occasion to say: right from the horse's mouth:

Mr Ed.gif

Yes, that's right. My doubt is this: if I turn the lamp on, the lamp I suppose will be always on until I turn the switch off. Is there a way that the lamp cools down without human intervention?
I took a glance at the DVD and it seemed to me that the lamp goes off by itself after a while, as if it went on and off at times automatically. But I must be sure before starting work because I dont want to be unprepared for what actually happens

Does it have separate switches for power to the whole unit, and the lamp?

If it does, then I believe it means turn the lamp off but leave the main power switch on until everything has fully cooled down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back