Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how to make pcB circuits

Status
Not open for further replies.

girgis adly

dear all
i usualy make any circuit on the bread board but know i want to make a circuit on pcb board but there is some problems the first ishow to make a deidn for the circuit on the computer the second is how to make it practicaly i know alittle information about this theard please if any one have a good teoutorial for any programe used or have image or videos about how to make the circuits practicaly please send it for me
thanks and regards

Hi,

a PCB for any circuit is pretty easy to be done.

Place your components the way you want to arrange them and route the traces between pads.

You have several choices to do that.

1. Poke holes in the untreated copper clad and make the traces using an etchant proof pen.

2. Use the toner transfer method

3. Use a positive photo film printed by the software you are using to design board layouts.

Then etch away all excessive copper on your PCB design.

Voila, there is your PCB. :)

Just requires some drilling if you use wired components.

Boncuk

Just search these forums - there is loads of recent and good info on all aspects of making your own pcbs - you might be surprised how many different methods there are.

dear all
i use express pcb programe to make pcb circuit but during design of my circuit which is invertrf i found that alot of lines will interrupt each other what i can do to avold that and gow i can convert the pcb file to print it and how i can make a scaled design
if the board has only one face of cupper i didn't need to drill in the boardto put the component as the component will be connectedon the upper surface which has the cupper lines is it right or not
please the question may be trivial but i need to replay as it is the 1st time i try to make a pcb circuit
thanks

dear all
i use express pcb programe to make pcb circuit but during design of my circuit which is invertrf i found that alot of lines will interrupt each other what i can do to avold that and gow i can convert the pcb file to print it and how i can make a scaled design
if the board has only one face of cupper i didn't need to drill in the boardto put the component as the component will be connectedon the upper surface which has the cupper lines is it right or not
please the question may be trivial but i need to replay as it is the 1st time i try to make a pcb circuit
thanks

When you select red traces in Express PCB they will be on top. To convert green traces (bottom) select them (draw a square around them) and select red from the menu icon on the top.
This is quite easy and saves you from redoing anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back