Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how to make a timer for a deer feeder

Status
Not open for further replies.

boss6216

i would like to make a timer for a deer feeder that would feed deer twice a day. i dont know much about electronics but, i would like to learn with building this timer. i could use any help i could get, because i dont even know where to start. the power supply should be a 6 volt battery,and as far as what type of timer it does not matter as long as it can come on once in the morning and run for about 3 seconds and once in the evening.

More information. What kind of power is available. What kind of loads do you need to drive... What indications? Programmable?

I saw these in a Cabelas catalog the other day. The one I noticed had an electromechanical timer, like the kind you would use to turn your lights on and off when you're not home.

j.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back