Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how to initializen nokia 3310 lcd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macanthony

hi friends, i am working with a nokia 3310 lcd to display alphanumerical values. i have read the data sheet of philips pcd8544, now the chalenge is how to initialize the lcd and also send the characters to be displayed using microchip mpasm code ( .asm), for pic16f877:confused:

Hi AtomSoft

I downloaded the latest "serdisplibtried "
the objective is to get a source file in order to compile the lcd drivers for 7110 and for 3100/6100.
I am planning to use hi-tech c18 compiler and somePICF18xxx, depending on the total project requirement

I must confess I got totally lost among the many, many files included on the package

as you appears to be familiar with it, is there some guidance for using the mentioned serdisplib source files for PICf18xxxx.

Thanks in advance

jjose

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back