Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to GIVE 12 AUDIO Inputs to Computer Simulataneously through Micro controller/PIC

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmmmmmmm
i know that sound card is better idea
but still i m searching for option
well today i had discussed with all my teacher
and now decidied to WORK on FPGA using VERILOG...
what u say?>???

If it were me, I would use an FPGA. The speed and parallel processing would be very useful here. But I've also used FPGAs before, and I can tell you that it will be very difficult to get it done in time if you've never used them before.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm u r rite
but my dearest bro
i will assing this project 8 month ago,
actually i get started to work on my project later, as u knw much better about the students
hehehehehhehe
well i have Ap. 2 months reamining now
i confirm it from my teacher..
so i will try to work on it....

So you've blown the last 7 months twiddling your thumbs and you want us to bail you out?

Because you need parallel not serial processing, use 12 small PIC computers. Make this a one mic project X 12.

can i use parallel port for this???

Hi
i get new idea about givieng multi inputs to computer
well can i use PARALLEL port of computer, as it can tak 13 inputs at same time???
can any one have any idea about this????

13 inputs? A parallel port has 8 digital lines, they're not analog.

sir there are 2 m0nths left approximately
well the new news is that i say a 12 mic input AMP on market, which is used to get 12 iinputs from mic, and then play on speaker
well i wish to buy that amp, but the confusion is that, i know that DATA is multiplexed, so how i de multiplexed that data in computer????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back