Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how to get servo motor rotate forward and backward using PIC16F877A

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sue_Aziz

hai...

can somebody help me, i need to know how to write the program in C language to make PIC16F877A can control the motor moving forward and backward...

Before you worry about programming, do you have an H-Bridge connected between the port pins and the motor? If so, post a schematic of it.

Before you worry about programming, do you have an H-Bridge connected between the port pins and the motor? If so, post a schematic of it.

Hi Mike,

If its an RC servo they won't need an H Bridge, just the correct pulse duration?

Wonder what the servo is?

Al

Last edited:
Sue this sounds much like an assignment to me. What do you know? What do you want to know, specifically? Do you know how a servo works? If not, have your tried googling "how servos work"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back