Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to get PIC16F877 work VS1011E?

Status
Not open for further replies.

yozyoz

How to get PIC16F877 work with VS1011E?

Hi Im a noooob to pic projects and recently I am trying to build a MP3 project by following this link:
h t t p://teuthis.com/html/mp3.html
(remove space between http)
The components I have are a bit different. my vs1011 is LQFP-48 instead of SOIC-28, and i use PIC16F877 instead of PIC16LF877...so here is my problem,
the PIC16F877 driving voltage is 4-5.5V.and that of vs1011 is maximum 3.6v.so say if i use 5v for the microcontroller, the output will also be 5v isn it?so even if vs1011 is drived by a 3.3 voltage regulator how can i convert the picf877 5v output to about 3v for the input of vs1011?use another voltage regulator?can someone help me on this?

ps:actually I haven tested anything...i just spoiled one 16f877 im afraid that i may blow up another one...

Last edited:
no one replies?:confused::confused::confused:
may i simply use voltage divider to pull the 5v to 3v?cos i don think using too many voltage regulator is a good idea...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back