Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how to get data from dtmf decoder into microcontroller mem!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bsvl_rect

hai frnds!
i am doing project on phone remote control of home appliances using microcontroller 8031.
we are in a problem of interfacing dtmf with the microcontroller.
A part of the project involves decoding the input no thro' telephone (one at a time).totally we need to get four digits sequentially & store in mc memory (we use std high input which indicates the presennce of a data).the std high stays high for 4 milliseconds. But the mc is so fast thst it takes the data at the rate of 1 microseconds. so instead of taking 4 different datas it takes the same data very fast & stores the same data in memory.
giving some delay is also not helpful here.
give anybody either give an idea of clearing away this prob or send me the program .
bye...shanmugam.
bsvl_rect@yahoo.com

Try to keep your posts limited to only one forum. Have a look in the Microcontroller for my answer to your problem.

-Bill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back