Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to Generate a signal depending on the input

Status
Not open for further replies.

AETAU

Hello everyone
I need to generate the purple signal (File is attached).
The microcontroller acquires these signals and switches the output voltage every time their rising edges overshoot 3 V in the input (b).
Thanks

Attachments

• Generate a signal depending on the input.pdf
    80.9 KB · Views: 172
  • GenSteps.png
    GenSteps.png
    66.6 KB · Views: 199
Easiest way is with a micro that has a DAC.... How many resolutions do you need on the output?

If you are just producing a sine wave on input pulses its very easy, however! I sense there is more to this...

Ian, Thank you very much.
Do you know the ATMEGA328P - Arduino Uno microcontroller?
I want to use it.
it has ADC built in.
Resolutions is not very important to me. can you help me with the code?
Adir

I want to use it.
it has ADC built in.
Adir
A DAC is not an ADC. It is the opposite of a DAC.

I want to use it.
it has ADC built in.
Adir
I know the Arduino system very well...
The Arduino has no DAC so you'll have to use PWM and a filter or use 5 pins as a crass DAC..

The system you describe seems to me to be a basic sequencing program... Put all the variables to make a sine and sequence using frequency input!

I attached more info file.
Please tell me if you need anything else.

Attachments

• more info.pdf
    168.7 KB · Views: 166
So... Read a pin...( you must condition this input to 3v+ ) each time the pin is high set a voltage on the out put
if you put R2R ladder on three pins and just count 0 ~ 7 and then 7 ~ 0.. outputting this count on the ladder, your voltage will look like the documentation.

array [] = { 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,6,5,4,3,2,1}; // sine wave
output this array over the three pins each time your input pin goes high..

If you think I'm going to do it for you, you are wrong... You write some code, I'll check it and give you pointers..

I didn't understand what do you in this sentence
"You will have to shift it...But maybe the amplifier will allow the signal to be coupled.. There are simple clamping circuits to do this "

How can i do the negative part?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back