how to convert this circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

khatib

how to convert this circuit (DC-AC CONVERTER),

I use PIC that out put PWM , so i need your help to convert this circuit to deal with pulse width modulation

thanks

Attachments

• ckt30_1.gif
    8.1 KB · Views: 215
It Is Not My Circuit , I Found It By Google
I Want Use It In My Project .. You Know ??

I USE PIC TO OUT MODULATED SINE WAVE ...OK?

Last edited:
in UPS i use the PIC to control pulse width modulation for this circuit , i want UPS out put (modulated sine wave) so .. this circuit output square .. you know ?? i want it to out sine using pic .

thanks for you

He doesn't need PWM back in the day thay would use a relay make it vibrate at 60hz use that to feed a step up transformer 12v to 100 use that to power the radio in a car. Then
came the big metal transistors you make a bridge and a oscillator to switch at 60hz you have the same thing but you can't hear it while your radio is playing a song.
You could try PWM on IC1 pin 1.

Last edited:
Hm. Circuit reminds me of an Alternator-battery charge tester / FET destroyer / Random RF generator / FUSE pop tester. No bleed offs on the gates. Brute force TTL or CMOS timing. I believe you have to get those specific FET's at the IDEAL FET store.

Hm. Circuit reminds me of an Alternator-battery charge tester / FET destroyer / Random RF generator / FUSE pop tester. No bleed offs on the gates. Brute force TTL or CMOS timing. I believe you have to get those specific FET's at the IDEAL FET store.

I'm sure it will demonstrate those functions just fine.

I don't have the link handy but the schematic appears to be from a Japanese site that featured really overly complex circuits. Like the LED sign with a small PIC and a pair of FPGAs!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…