Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how to convert this circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

khatib

how to convert this circuit (DC-AC CONVERTER),

I use PIC that out put PWM , so i need your help to convert this circuit to deal with pulse width modulation

thanks

Attachments

• ckt30_1.gif
    ckt30_1.gif
    8.1 KB · Views: 213
It Is Not My Circuit , I Found It By Google
I Want Use It In My Project .. You Know ??

I USE PIC TO OUT MODULATED SINE WAVE ...OK?

Last edited:
in UPS i use the PIC to control pulse width modulation for this circuit , i want UPS out put (modulated sine wave) so .. this circuit output square .. you know ?? i want it to out sine using pic .

thanks for you

He doesn't need PWM back in the day thay would use a relay make it vibrate at 60hz use that to feed a step up transformer 12v to 100 use that to power the radio in a car. Then
came the big metal transistors you make a bridge and a oscillator to switch at 60hz you have the same thing but you can't hear it while your radio is playing a song.
You could try PWM on IC1 pin 1.

Last edited:
Hm. Circuit reminds me of an Alternator-battery charge tester / FET destroyer / Random RF generator / FUSE pop tester. No bleed offs on the gates. Brute force TTL or CMOS timing. I believe you have to get those specific FET's at the IDEAL FET store.

Hm. Circuit reminds me of an Alternator-battery charge tester / FET destroyer / Random RF generator / FUSE pop tester. No bleed offs on the gates. Brute force TTL or CMOS timing. I believe you have to get those specific FET's at the IDEAL FET store.

I'm sure it will demonstrate those functions just fine. :)

I don't have the link handy but the schematic appears to be from a Japanese site that featured really overly complex circuits. Like the LED sign with a small PIC and a pair of FPGAs!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back