How to change the y axis in LTspice

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I'm trying to plot Vin vs Vout (Vin on the axis and Vout on the y-axis), but I can't figure out how to change the y-axis to represent Vout. I'm using LTspice. Any help will be MUCH appreciated

hi.
Look at this method,
Place the cursor on Time X label [ a rule symbol should appear, left click] type in place of time V(Vout)

E

Attachments

• A007.gif
    26.9 KB · Views: 1,433
  • A008.gif
    3 KB · Views: 1,293
So, I'm trying to plot Vin vs Vout (Vin on the axis and Vout on the y-axis), but I can't figure out how to change the y-axis to represent Vout. I'm using LTspice. Any help will be MUCH appreciated
You can do it easily for a dc sweep (not in the time domain). Look at this example:

The independent variable of the simulation is the Voltage of V1, which sweeps linearly from 0V to 10V, and is the X-Axis in the plot.

I have plotted three dependent variables; the diode voltage V(d), the current through the diode I(D1), and the power dissipated in the resistor (green expression). These are plotted on the Y-Axis.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…